Summer Internship Application 2017
F(ST)2 is accepting applications for Summer Internship 2017 until the positions are filled. . Potential Interns will be invited to interview with the Internship Supervisors.
1. At least 18 years of age
2. Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
3. A student at the Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Del Mar College, TSTC (Texas State Technical College), and STC (South Texas College).
4. A freshman or sophomore majoring in STEM areas (e.g. biology, chemistry, computer science, geosciences, mathematics, physics, etc.)
5. Meet a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or better on a 4.0 scale
1. $2,000.00 stipend for 4 week internship: June or July, 2017
2. Intern must fulfill all of the requirements to receive the full stipend of $2,000
3. Free room and board for those who work on TAMUK campus and Kingsville ISD
Internship Placement Options
1. TAMUK Special Programs (Upward Bound Math & Science, Upward Bound Math & Science Urban, etc.)
2. TAMUK Center for Student Success (Dual Enrollment Program)
3. Summer Remediation/Tutoring Programs (Kingsville ISD, Corpus Christi ISD, Pharr-San Juan-Alamo ISD
Dr. Monica Wong-Ratcliff (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information